Genie Articulating Booms Diesel Engine
The Genie Articulating Booms Diesel Engine machines are ideal for outdoor construction and industrial applications Genie® engine-powered articulating Z™ booms provide lifting versatility with a combination of up, out and over positioning capabilities and outreach that’s second to none.
- Ideal for outdoor construction and industrial applications
- Tight turning radius and zero tailswing on most models for maneuvering in confined areas
- High ground clearance, two- or four-wheel drive and rough terrain features available
- Quiet diesel engine options deliver excellent power, torque, gradeability and terrainability
- Full-time positive drive traction system and active oscillating axle (most models) for traction on rough terrain
- Self-leveling platform rotates 90° to either side on non-jib models
- Jib boom models available for extra working range
|Product||Working Height*||Horizontal Reach||Up & Over Clearance|
|Z™-34/22 IC||40 ft 6 in (12.52 m)**||22 ft 3 in (6.78 m)||14 ft 11 in (4.55 m)**|
|Z™-45/25 RT||51 ft 11 in (16.00 m)||25 ft (7.62 m)||23 ft 6 in (7.16 m)|
|Z™-60/34||66 ft 4 in (20.39 m)||36 ft 3 in (11.05 m)||27 ft (8.23 m)|
|Z™-80/60||84 ft (25.77 m)||60 ft (18.29 m)||29 ft (8.83 m)|
|Z™-135/70||141 ft (43.15 m)||69 ft 9 in (21.26 m)||75 ft 6 in (23.01 m)|
* Imperial measurements of working height add 6 ft to platform height. The metric equivalent adds 2 m to platform height.
** Measurements represent the 2 WD model only. Refer to the product specification sheet for 4 WD measurements.
Designed to the strict guidelines of the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the regulations of the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA).Ships anywhere in the United States and Internationally. Industrial Man Lifts is an aerial work platform and aerial access solution provider. We can customize any aerial access solution to fit your needs. For more information or to order, (888) 730-8377.