When you choose the right aerial work platform equipment, you definitely save time and money. To make the right choices, you should be aware of all of the possibilities available in the marketplace. This page was created to be used as a checklist so you can make notes of your application needs. This will help you choose the right equipment for your job.
Industrial Man Lifts excel’s at providing the features and benefits their customers need at an affordable price. Their job is to give you all the specs & data you need so you can choose an aerial work platform that will give you the best return on your investment.
First, answer these questions:
- Exactly what jobs do you need to perform?
- How many people do you need to lift at one time?
- How high do you need to reach?
- How will you transport the lift: Trailer, Pick-up truck, Fork lift or other?
- Will you be moving the lift over uneven surfaces? Indoor or outdoor?
- Will you need leveling capability?
- How narrow or wide are your access areas?
- Will you need AC or DC power source?
- Will you need to work over immovable objects? (like auditorium seats)
- Will you need to go through doorways? Are they standard doorways?
- What is your budget range?
How Do You Get The Right Machine For Your Applications?
- Have all employees who will use the lift evaluate it.
- Run the lift through all applications, especially the hard-to-get-to places.
- Evaluate for safety (look for features like lockout safety switches, with visual
- confirmation of proper setup, simple operating and warning decals).
- Evaluate for durability (exposed wiring, hydraulic lines, etc.).
- Evaluate for ease of use, pushing, setup time.
- Evaluate for easy maintenance and serviceability.
- Look for quality (paint, welding, finish).
- Write exact specifications of the type of lift that best meets your needs.
What Kind Of Support Do You Need From The Dealer Or Manufacturer?
- You should expect to get many hours of work and many years of productivity from your aerial work platform.
- Be sure the lift meets or exceeds OSHA / ANSI standards and all government regulations.
- Establish a documented in-house safety training program for present and future employees.
- Ask about serviceability. Is the lift you’re interested in easy to maintain?
How Do You Find Out What Is Available?
- At Industrial Man Lifts we have a large number of aerial work platforms available to do many different jobs. Call or email to see for yourself.
- Be sure to ask about product warranty. We offer the best in the industry.
- Browse the Aerial Work Platform pages of this website.
What Do You Do Next?
- You email or call this checklist in, together with your completed specifications (if you’ve answered all the questions, you’ve got a good one), to Industrial Man Lifts.
- Browse the Aerial Work Platform pages on this website and compare these products to your specifications.
Industrial Man Lifts is an aerial work platform and aerial access solution provider. We can customize any aerial access solution to your needs. For more information call, (888) 730-8377