Mini Bascule Bridge
Mini Bascule BridgeDurability and Quality
- Hinge points of the bridge feature chrome-plated, 100,000-psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- Minimum ¼ inch thick steel reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and extends life of the platform deck.
- Structural steel channels in the loading platform ensure rigidity and stability under heavy axle loads.
- Chrome plating improves durability of the rods and extends the life of the cylinders and the seals.
- Maintenance-free bearings at pivot points require no lubrication.
- Double wire braided Parker hydraulic hoses resist wear, abrasion, and leaks.
- IML offers an industry-best 2 year warranty on all parts as a promise that you've purchased the industry's most reliable bridges.
- Simple and reliable wall-mounted operator controls offer the operator complete visual contact of the lift during raising and lowering.
- Non-skid surface minimizes slipping & loss of traction in wet conditions.
- Hydraulic velocity fuses completely stop lifts in the unlikely event of uncontrolled descent due to sudden hose rupture.
- Minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these bridges the most structurally sound bridge in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
- NFPA 70 - National Electric Code
- ASTM - A36 - Structural Steel Standard
- ANSI Z535 - Safety Labeling Requirements
- AWS D.1 - Welding Standards
- Applicable portions of OSHA 29CFR1910 - General workplace safety
|Model||Capacity (lbs#)||Lowered Height (inches)||Maximum Platform Width||Maximum Platform Length||Shipping Weight Approx# (lbs#)|