TS500 Series Counterweighted Adjustable Head
The TS500 series dock seal with foam side pads and a counterweighted adjustable curtain head provides excellent sealing characteristics to accommodate high volume traffic with differing trailer heights. Two high quality side pads combine with manually positioned head pad to seal a variety of trailers. This model allows you to position the head pad on a vertical track. A standard 12" high foam head pad is mounted on a heavy gauge steel pan. A wide selection of highly durable fabrics and additional wear surfaces are available to maximize durability. A variety of pad width, projections, tapers and bevel shapes assure customer satisfaction.
MODELS AND BASE FABRIC:
TS513 — 22 oz. Vinyl ------ Medium usage
TS523 — 40 oz. Vinyl ------ Medium to Heavy usage
TS533 — 16 oz. Hypalon – Light usage
TS543 — Truk Flex™ ------ Heavy usage
TS553 — Rough Flex™ --- Medium usage
- TS500-100 models side pads are 10’ high for up to 9’ high opening
- TS500-116 models side pads are 11’-6” high for up to 10-’6” high opening
- Adjustable steel backed 12” high head pad with follower curtain and counterweight system
- 10” projection with 4” dock bumper
- 22 oz. vinyl base fabric
- 8’wide x up to 9’ or 10’-6” high openings maximizes seal
- 7’6” between side pads at face
TS500 Series Counterweighted Adjustable Head Features:
- Accommodates high volume & varying trailer heights
- Standard 12" high head pad mounted on a galvanized steel frame that travels in a slide track system. Other head pad heights available
- Normal 18" head pad travel accommodates most trailers. Optional travels available
- Full width follower curtain attached to adjustable head pad closes off the opening automatically.
- Galvanized metal hood encloses & protects the counterbalance mechanism
- Counterweight covers available to enclose the outside counterbalance systems
- Pressure treated lumber, kiln dried before & after treatment
- Full length yellow guide stripes to assist drivers in positioning of trailers
- All pads are vented for air & moisture release
- Tapered pad bottoms avoid wear & pinching
- Quick recovery, highly resilient, endurance tested foam compresses easily & yet maintains original shape
- Foam is chemically welded to double kiln dried pressure treated lumber with non-flammable adhesive
- Wide selection of highly durable fabrics & wear surfaces to maximize durability
Please contact Industrial Manlifts for specifications and RFQ's.
Industrial Man Lifts is your aerial access solution provider. We can customize any product for any size job. Operators always standing by, (888) 730-8377.