JLG 20MVL MOBILE VERTICAL LIFT
JLG Industries is one of the leading manufacturers of vertical lift equipment in the world today.
When you make the investment into a JLG man lift, you’re eliminating the need to have ladders or scaffolding available at your work site.
The JLG 20MVL mobile vertical lift offers five platform options with quick-change mountings that can let you perform a change-out in under 60 seconds. JLG has also provided what they call “Point and Go” technologies so that a single joystick controls the mobile vertical lift. This is all backed by a low-maintenance anodized aluminum mast and a pothole protection system that will make sure your supports are strong and balanced, even if it has been extended to its maximum height.
It also features a rigid mast that provides a superior level of stability and comfort for the operator. Here are some of the technical specifications that you’ll find with the JLG 20MVL mobile vertical lift.
JLG 20MVL MOBILE VERTICAL LIFT:
- Heavy Duty Planetary Gear Drive
- Motors with 5 Times the Life of Previous Models
- Quick-Change Platform Mounting
- Oversized 26 x 28 in. (66 x 71 cm) Platform
- Safety Interlocked Controls
- Pistol-Grip Platform Control
- Single Joystick Drive and Steer Control
- Solid State, Microprocessor Controlled
- Variable Speed Elevation Controls
- Automatic Battery Charger
- Key Lock Main Power Switch
- Automatic Power-Off Battery
- Battery Discharge Indicators
- Platform and Base
- Built-In Fork Truck Pockets
- Lanyard Attachment Anchor
- 110 Volt Double Receptacle on Platform
- 12.62 in. (32 cm) Rear Wheels,
- 8 in. (20 cm) Front Casters
The non-marking tires make this vertical lift a good option for indoor use. It also provides options for those with outdoor use needs thanks to its rugged design. Use it for warehousing needs as well with the included fork truck pockets.
JLG man lifts have built a reputation for success because they are one of the most durable equipment assets you can procure today. Whether you take advantage of this model’s load sensing system, stay safer with the lanyard attachment anchor, or use the on-board diagnostics to stay productive, this is the mobile vertical lift that will maximize your productivity.
The JLG 20MVL mobile vertical left is the aerial access solution that can help your brand and business accomplish multiple needs for one surprisingly affordable investment. Let our team show you the full potential of this JLG man lift today.