The Fixed Caged Handrail Ladder are welded one-piece construction on 10 to 14 rung models, and convenient spliced sections on 15 rung models and taller. Designed for safe landing access and available for step off points from 10' to 30 ' high. Cages and walk-thru handrails extend 42" above landing surface.
- Safety cages are designed to OSHA specifications with flared bottom opening for easy entry.
- Walk through handrails are made of 1" diameter tubing and spaced 24" apart for convenient pass through.
- Sidemembers are constructed of 2" x 2" x 1/4" steel angle.
- 3/4" round corrugated rungs.
- 300 lbs. capacity.
- Cage begins 7' from bottom of the ladder.
- Powder coated with high gloss polyester powder. Pick your color from 11 stock choices. Stainless steel and hot dip galvanized coating can be quoted.
Shipping anywhere in the United States and Internationally.
Industrial Man Lifts is your aerial access solution provider. We can customize any product for any size job. Operators always standing by, (888) 730-8377