4-Post Mechanical Freight Lift
4-Post Mechanical Freight Lift
Durability and Quality
- High capacity steel rollers with spiral-wound, Teflon-impregnated bushings produce smooth and reliable carriage movement.
- Heavy duty SEW Eurodrive gear motor drive extends the life of the Freightlift for years and years of rugged, reliable service.
- Synchronized, dual-chain lifting system ensures that the carriage remains level throughout the lift's vertical travel, even with off-centered loads.
- Minimum ¼ inch thick steel reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and extends life of the platform deck.
- Structural steel guide beams ensure consistent, reliable tracking of carriage rollers and extends the life of the beams
Maintenance and Warranty
- Heavy duty SEW Eurodrive gear motor requires minimal service and maintenance.
- Maintenance-free carriage rollers require no lubrication.
- Eurodrive gear motor's manual brake release overrides handle to help in lift start-up and trouble-shooting.
- Straddle design places much lower stress on the guide rollers, extending useful life.
- IML offers a 1-year warranty on all parts and a 5-year warranty on lift structure as a promise that you've purchased the industry's most reliable VRC.
- Four-point lifting handles much larger and heavier loads.
- Mechanical design enables up to 100 feet of total vertical travel.
- Mechanical vertical conveyors are programmable and can be called or sent to multiple levels in a building or conveyor system.
- Open carriage sides empower customers with versatility in load transfer direction and product flow.
- Load jam sensors suspend engine operation if carriage or its load becomes jammed between landings.
- Motor control panel security requires personnel to activate a secure key switch before resuming lift operation following a load jam.
- Over-travel sensing switch suspends engine operation should the lift continue past the uppermost landing.
- Sensors on all lifting chains stop lift operation and movement if a slack chain is detected.
- Counterweight sensors serve as a back-up safety precaution to slack chain sensors by suspending engine operation when a counterweight is lifted out of the guide tube.
- Certified carriage brakes stop carriage falls in the very unlikely event of a sudden breakage of both lifting cables.
- Standard-issue shaft way barrier bar system improves personnel safety when carriage leaves the upper landing.
- Interlocked landing gates automatically lock once the vertical lift carriage leaves a landing and cannot be opened until the lift carriage returns to that landing.
- Gate status switches prevent lift operation while any gate is open.
- Minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound lift in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
- ASME B20.1 - Safety Requirements for Conveyors and Related Equipment
- VRC Application Guidelines - as referenced by ASME B20.1
- NFPA 70 - National Electric Code
- ASTM-A36 - Structural Steel Standard
- ANSI Z535 - Safety Labeling Requirements
- AWS D.1 - Welding Standards
- Applicable portions of OSHA 29CFR1910 - General workplace safety
4-Post Mechanical Freight Lift Features:
|Model||Travel (inches)||Capacity (lbs#)||Maximum Platform Width||Maximum Platform Length|
Industrial Man Lifts is your aerial access solution provider. We can customize any product for any size job. Operators always standing by, (888) 730-8377.