Marine Access Ladder GW100
Put our Marine Access Ladder GW100 to work for your most critical jobs.
Marine Access Ladder GW100 Specifications and Summary:
- Available as a single rung model (MBL) or double rung model (DMBL), with or without handrails
- Aluminum construction is lightweight and resists corrosion
- 1-1/4" OD serrated rungs reduce slippage hazards
- Open truss construction reduces weight and wind resistance
- Heavy-duty swivel safety shoes with thick rubber tread improve footing on many surfaces
- Heavy-duty 1-1/2" aluminum Tee extrusion rail construction for greater strength and rigidity
- Handrail models - handrails start 4’ from the bottom of the ladder
- Bowed truss construction affords a distributed load capacity of 2000 lbs.
- Constructed of 6000 series marine grade aluminum alloy for durability
- 24” wide aluminum deck plate features a slip-resistant coating and aluminum angle cleats for better traction and added safety
- Faster and more economical: one person can do the work of two or more in a fraction of the time
- Safer: the potential for injury and all of its costs is reduced to its lowest when partial or full automation replaces brute strength
- More environmentally responsible: less risk of leaks and spills caused when “hoses rupture
Industrial Manlifts is YOUR total aerial access solution provider. We can customize any aerial access solution for any project
. Operators standing by, (888) 730-8377.