Dual Vertical Ram Lift
Dual Vertical Ram LiftDurability and Quality
- Precision-built steel ram plungers are polished to a mirror-finish and each bearing is fitted individually to the ram, creating a wear-proof and close precision tolerance - along with our exclusive fluid prison seal - that keeps the ram oil tight at zero or maximum working pressures.
- Minimum 3/8-inch thick steel reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and extends life of the platform deck.
- Loading platform features structural steel channels for rigidity and stability under heavy axle loads.
- Large diameter lifting rams with long plunger bearings defend against platform bending and movement under high edge load and other eccentric conditions.
- Vertical rams are the only moving part, reducing overall maintenance activities and costs.
- Extremely low operating pressures minimize wear on all hydraulic and power unit components.
- IML offers an industry-best 2-year warranty on all parts as a promise that you've purchased the industry's most reliable lift.
- Simple and reliable wall-mounted operator controls offer the operator complete visual contact of the lift during raising and lowering.
- Extremely high axle load and rollover load capacities offer limitless options to the types of vehicles that can be used on or around the lift.
- Remotely located power reduces lift noise and improves quality of the work environment for work-site personnel.
- Holding valve eliminates platform downward movement once the "UP" button is released and the lift reaches the upper load transfer elevation.
- Lifting rams maintain platform stability and level throughout the lift's vertical travel without the need for additional stabilization.
- Non-skid surface minimizes slipping & loss of traction in wet conditions.
- Minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound lift in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
- NFPA 70 - National Electric Code
- ASTM - A36 - Structural Steel Standard
- ANSI Z535 - Safety Labeling Requirements
- AWS D.1 - Welding Standards
- Applicable portions of OSHA 29CFR1910 - General workplace safety
|Model||Travel (inches)||Capacity (lbs#)||Maximum Platform Width||Maximum Platform Length||Shipping Weight Approx# (lbs#)|