Air & Pneumatic Scissor Lift
Air & Pneumatic Scissor LiftDurability and Quality
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000 psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- ½ 1/4-inch-thick steel platform (3/4 inch minimum for thru load) minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and greatly extends the life of the platform deck.
- Solid steel legs and added stiffeners provide overall stability and straight, repeatable roller tracking as the lift raises and lowers.
- IML offers an industry-best 2 year warranty on all parts as a promise that you've purchased the industry's most reliable scissors lift.
- On-board maintenance devices enable maintenance crews to safely and effectively block open the scissors during inspection and routine maintenance.
- Maintenance-free bearings at pivot points require no lubrication.
- Vertically-mounted cylinders are easily accessed for inspection and maintenance.
- High-strength steel rollers are easily replaced, minimizing downtime.
- An industry-low 4-inch reach-over the sides of the lift keeps all work within the ergonomic "power zone."
- 1/2-inch collapsed height increases the total ergonomic range, minimizing bending and improving worker productivity.
- Simply connect shop air supply using the quick-disconnect air fitting to begin using.
- Near-zero lowered height is easily accessed by pallet jacks and other wheeled loads, making costly permanent concrete pits unnecessary.
- low reach-over also provides the smallest footprint in the industry for pan-style lifts, reducing floor space requirements and consumption
- Hinged ramp at the front of the lift also serves as a toe guard, keeping toes clear of the ground-level platform as it lands on the floor.
- Fixed flow control mounted directly to the air actuator controls the descent of the lift platform in the unlikely event of a sudden hose rupture.
- Minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound lift in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
- ANSI MH29.1 - Safety Requirements for Industrial Scissors Lifts
- NFPA 70 - National Electric Code
- ASTM - A36 - Structural Steel Standard
- ANSI Z535 - Safety Labeling Requirements
- AWS D.1 - Welding Standards
- Applicable portions of OSHA 29CFR1910 - General workplace safety
|Model||Travel (inches)||Capacity (lbs#)||Lowered Height (inches)||Raised Height (inches)||Base Frame Width||Base Frame Length||Maximum Platform Width||Maximum Platform Length||Shipping Weight Approx# (lbs#)|