Air Force Pneumatic Tilters
Air Force Pneumatic TiltersDurability and Quality
- Built-in Air Damper reduces "bounce" inherent in most pneumatic tilters as the platform lowers under load.
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000 psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- Minimum 1/4-inch-thick steel-reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and greatly extends the life of the platform deck.
- Structural steel support in upper and lower frames provide additional rigidity and resistance to twisting/bending of the tilter under load.
- IML offers an industry-best 2 year warranty on all parts as a promise that you've purchased the industry's most reliable pneumatic tilter.
- Maintenance-free bearings at pivot points require no lubrication
- On-board maintenance devices enable maintenance crews to safely and effectively block open the tilter during inspection and routine maintenance.
- Heavy duty Firestone air bag actuators provide many years or reliable, maintenance-free service.
- Built-in fork truck pockets allow easy relocation and sharing between work stations.
- Simply connect shop air supply using the quick-disconnect air fitting to begin using.
- Exceptionally low lowered height allows greater on and off load flexibility and increases total ergonomic range.
- Fixed flow control mounted directly to the air actuator controls the descent of the tilter platform in the unlikely event of a sudden hose or air bag rupture.
- Minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these tilters the most structurally sound tilter in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
- ANSI MH29.2 - Safety Requirements for Industrial Tilters
- NFPA 70 - National Electric Code
- ASTM - A36 - Structural Steel Standard
- ANSI Z535 - Safety Labeling Requirements
- AWS D.1 - Welding Standards
- Applicable portions of OSHA 29CFR1910 - General workplace safety
|Model||Capacity (lbs#)||Lowered Height (inches)||Base Frame Width||Base Frame Length||Maximum Platform Width||Maximum Platform Length||Shipping Weight Approx# (lbs#)||Tilt (degrees)|