Forward Descent Rolling Ladder
The Forward Descent Rolling Ladder Series 1200, our Easy50 line, allows the user to descend the ladder facing forward due to the 50 degree climbing angle.
- Ships setup to eight steps.
- The ladder is powder coated with high gloss powder.
- Pick your color from our 11 stock choices.
- The steps are 7″ deep with standard 12″ deep top step or optional 24″ deep top step.
- Tread selections are Performa tread for highest slip resistance, expanded metal mesh or Grip Strut for heavy industrial environments. The load rating is 450lbs.
- One through four step ladders have spring loaded casters that retract whenever weight is applied, immobilizing the ladder.
- Five step and up have our Safelock system.
Designed to the strict guidelines of the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the regulations of the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA). Continuously being tested, improved, redesigned, and even customized through direct involvement with customers. Multiple manufacturing locations for lower freight costs, less damage, and quicker delivery.
Ships anywhere in the United States and Internationally.