Toyota 40 Foot Diesel Crawler Boom Lift SR400C
The Toyota 40 Foot Diesel Crawler Boom Lift SR400C, three stage boom standard on all models are equipped with a harsh environment package featuring wipers on the boom sections, boots on the cylinders, and protection on pivots and bearing points.
- IML’s SR-Series crawler boom lifts are well suited for construction work and maintenance in the worst conditions, offering a wide working range, excellent maneuverability and smooth operation.
- The crawler lifts offer 44.5% gradeability allowing you more climbing power at challenging worksites.
- The 8-foot long basket is self-leveling through its full range of motion and rotates 180-degrees for maximized maneuverability without repositioning the boom.
- The IML track system allows for a very low ground pressure, allowing the machine to travel on soft surfaces where wheeled machines cannot go.
- Available models feature a platform height of 40 feet and are available with or without an articulating jib.
- The articulating jib boom models provide nearly 6 feet of extra horizontal or vertical reach and a 130 degrees working range for increased flexibility.
- 3 Speed drive system with high speed, torque & turtle modes allow exceptional performance on any surface.
Toyota 40 Foot Diesel Crawler Boom Lift SR400C Performance:
- Proportional control system provides smooth and precise positioning of the unit and basket in the most critical of areas.
- The 8-foot long basket is self leveling through its full range of motion and rotates a full 180-degrees for maximized maneuverability without repositioning the boom.
- An extra large 32-gallon fuel tank is featured on all IML boom models to provide more productivity throughout the work day.
- The high ground clearance and exceptional gradeability allows the IML boom lift models to go where no other boom lift will.
- 3-speed drive system with high speed, torque and turtle modes allows exceptional performance on any surface.
- IML boom lifts are designed with a unique 3-stage telescopic reach mechanism which maximizes horizontal outreach and boomstowed position, providing a wide working range. The compact size provides exceptional maneuverability and effective transportability.
Toyota 40 Foot Diesel Crawler Boom Lift SR400C Serviceability:
- Hydraulic hoses and electrical cables are fully protected within IML’s exclusive BoomCartridge System, which provides unmatched serviceability access.
Toyota 40 Foot Diesel Crawler Boom Lift SR400C Durability:
- A harsh environment package featuring wipers on the boomsections, boots on the cylinders and protection on pivots and bearing points is standard on all IML boomlifts.
- One-piece steel crawler drive chassis allows for an extremely rugged and stable drive platform designed for the harsh environments the SR-Series will encounter.
- The internal hosing cartridge is fully protected from external impacts and damage caused by adverse weather conditions.
- Large hoods with heavy-duty locking hatches provide significant protection to the engine, plumbing and electrical system. The hoods open fully to maximize serviceability access.
- The oversized turntable and worm drive gear system allow a very fine degree of control, while limiting play in the mechanism and decreasing wear on the system.
- Durable covers protect all hosing from potential impact damage by keeping exposure to a minimum.
- Steel tracks handle most terrain with confidence.Adding the rubber track pad option allows the unit to travel on paved surfaces with minimum damage.
Toyota 40 Foot Diesel Crawler Boom Lift SR400C Specifications:
Industrial Manlifts is YOUR total aerial access solution provider. We can customize any aerial access solution for any project. Operators standing by, (888) 730-8377